British Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE PERFECT FARM

4 posters

Go down

THE PERFECT FARM Empty THE PERFECT FARM

Post by Skinner Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:33 am

We all pick up tips n tricks for farming along the way

Here are a few of mine

Find your trophy level
U need a trophy level that not only offers you great raids but doesn't make your defence suffer. Win or lose the battle dependant on we there u wanna move up or down to improve the ease of the raids

Hiding elixer
Before you log off for the night fill your camps with troops and que wallbreakers in your barracks this will hide a chunk of your elixer from possible attackers. Just remember to cancel them before u attack! Nothing worse than coming back to 40 wallbreakers running around.

Gob rush
The only way i attack when farming. A few giants to distract defences, wall breakers if needed and then nothing but goblins. A quick smash n grab. Just get the loot dont matter if u win or lose

Town hall outside
There's no point protecting your town hall when farming. Having it outside your walls means it can be easily taken out gifting you a shield protecting all that loot youve been farming

Only go for the big raids
You gotta be patient when searching for the big raids. If you have to spend 50k searching then so be it as there is always a 300k raid out there

If anyone has any other little farming tips feel free to post below

Skinner
Admin

Back to top Go down

THE PERFECT FARM Empty Re: THE PERFECT FARM

Post by Drake Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:01 am

Im not really farming just goin for cups until i get to 1300 then i just want to settle in and let this stuff happen

~Drake

Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by Timma89 Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:15 am

I get my best results from a giant/archer rush. Lately ive been using archers and dragons though. This gem boost period is great for farming guys so take advantage of it while you can and get as much resources as possible

Timma89

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxi Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:10 pm

I use Giants to, they can have a good punch of damage! Next to that just archers....drop the big guys and after them the archers. Giants take the damage and the archers help the Giants

Maxi

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:23 am

Maxi i used tht tip snd got a 350k ea raid! THANX

Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: